keto pot pie
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly|
|10 mins||21 mins||yes|
Back with another comfort food keto dupe- the chicken pot pie! Sometimes_keto_jrae even went as far as making her own cream of mushroom! For that recipe head over to her insta page, otherwise follow the instructions below.
- 1 package scotty's everyday keto biscuit mix
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 2 cups cream of mushroom
- 2 cups mixed vegetables of choice
- Preheat the oven to 425° F
- Prepare biscuit mix as directed on the packaging.
- Mix the cooked chicken, cream of mushroom, and mixed veggies together.
- Place the mixture in an oven-safe dish and cook for 10 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and top with the biscuit dough.
- Cooked for an additional 11 minutes or until the biscuit topping is golden.