keto pane bianco
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|120 mins||20 mins||yes||easy|
Missing bread while eating keto?! This bread is life-changing!! It’s incredibly soft and fluffy on the inside with a perfectly crisp layer on the outside! Think pizza without the heavy (though scrumptious) cheese and sauce. This pane bianco is light, packed with flavor, and super easy to throw together!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- 3 ounces of dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of halved baby tomatoes.
- 1/3 cup of chopped basil
- 1 cup of Italian cheese blend.
- Preheat the oven to 375° F
- Prepare dough according to instructions.
- After the dough has risen, fold all ingredients into the dough.
- Shape into a loaf, place on baking sheet, and bake for 20 minutes or until edges begin to golden.