keto milk bar birthday cake
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|60 mins||20 mins||yes||medium|
The best and the worst part about celebrating a birthday is the birthday cake!
While it's meant to be a delicious treat for everyone, it can be kind of overwhelming having to cater to so many different sensitivities and diets. That's where we step in!
With our cake mix being gluten and nut free, as well as low carb and calories you can kick that stress out the window and go back to enjoying your special treat!
Try out this cake that @keto.wright mixed together!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday cake mix
- oooflavors keto maple syrup flavored liquid concentrate.
- sugar free sprinkles
- 3 1/2 cups of sweetener
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of milk
- 2/3 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 2 cups of almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Prepare scotty's everyday cake mix per instructions and toss into the oven in small cake pans for about 20 minutes. Once cake is done baking set aside to cool.
- While your cake is baking prepare your powdered sugar, toss in 3 1/2 cups of your sweetener of choice into a food processor or blender and give it a minute to fluff up.
- Take 1/3 cup of your powdered sugar to prepare the cookie dough cake topper and set the rest aside.
- Place a stick of softened butter in a bowl and mix using a hand mixer until it has an almost whipped texture.
- Once fully combined, begin to mix in the almond flour. Then slowly add in the chocolate chips. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for about 20 minutes or until slightly firm.
- For the frosting, take 3 cups of your powdered sugar and dump it into a bowl with 1 stick of softened butter, 1 tsp of vanilla extract, 2 tbsp of milk, and a dash of oooflavors keto maple syrup flavored liquid concentrate. Mix until smooth, then place in the fridge while you cut the cake into halves.
- Begin to build your cake, adding a layer of frosting in between each layer of cake. After frosting the top layer, grab your cookie dough.
- Grab about a spoonful of cookie dough, or more depending on the size you'd like the cookie dough cake toppers to be, and roll it between your palms to shape.
- Once you have the amount of cookie dough cake toppers needed, lightly scatter sprinkles over the top layer of frosting and top with cookie dough!