keto margherita pizza
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|20 mins||15 mins||yes||easy|
Keto Margherita Pizza for Dinner!! This pizza tasted amazingly delicious! I used the keto pizza dough mix from Scotty's Everyday and it was sooo easy to make and extremely yummy!! I went for a super thin crust and it turned out nice and crispy!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday pizza crust mix
- tomato paste
- minced garlic
- red pepper flakes
- Greek oregano
- black pepper
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- avocado oil
- mozzarella pearls
- fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Prepare scotty's everyday pizza crust mix per instructions.
- Mix tomato paste with a dash of each seasoning listed. Then spread onto pizza dough.
- Evenly distribute mozzarella pearls onto pizza and add fresh basil.
- Pop into the oven for about 15 minutes or until crust begins to get crispy.