keto lobster roll
With the craziness the weekdays tend to bring, we love getting the chance to slow down and make something extra yummy!
@keto.risa threw these lobster rolls together and we haven't been able to think about anything else since! Do yourself a favor and give these a try.
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- 1 small lobster
- 1/4 cup of chopped celery
- kewpie mayo
- lemon juice
- Prepare bread according to instructions.
- In a small skillet, steam your lobster for about 10 minutes.
- While your lobster is steaming, chop up your celery and mix together the rest of the ingredients. Adding seasonings and lemon juice to taste.
- Once lobster is ready, cut it up and toss into the mixture.
- Butter your scotty's bread and place onto a skillet to toast until lightly crisped.
- Place mixture onto bread roll and enjoy!