keto chicken broccoli cheddar pockets
These comforting goodies bring us back to the good ol' days.
These yummy chicken broccoli cheddar filled pocket pies were made using the new Scotty's Everyday Pizza Mix, which is Keto Friendly, 0g Net Carbs, Gluten-Free, and free from nut flours! With easy instructions, one package yields 1 large pizza crust by just combining it with 3 other ingredients: olive oil, yeast, and water.
- 1 package of scotty's everyday pizza mix
- 2 cups of chopped cooked broccoli
- 1 cup of chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 2 tbsp of sour cream
- pinch of salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 400° F
- Prepare dough according to instructions.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the chicken, broccoli, shredded cheese, sour cream,and season to taste.
- Separate the dough into six pieces. Using some EVOO to prevent sticking, roll each piece of dough out as you go and place onto a hand pocket mold.
- Once in the mold stuff with filling just enough for it to still be able to easily close over.
- Lightly brush each pocket pie with EVOO and place onto baking sheet. Bake for 20 mins or until edges begin to golden.