keto cheeseburger pizza
Treat yourself to the best of both worlds with this keto cheeseburger pizza!
@jessicasketoeats truly hit the spot with this two in one meal. We never thought we would be putting pickles on a pizza, but you know what? Never say never, this has earned a worthy spot in our top fav recipes!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday pizza mix
- cheeseburger toppings of choice.
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Prepare pizza dough according to instructions.
- Pick sauce of choice for your base. Cheese sauce was used here but you could also try ranch or even a tomato sauce.
- Add cooked toppings of choice. Here cooked ground beef and bacon were used as well as tomatoes, onions, pickles, and shredded cheese.
- Bake in oven for about 15 minutes or until crust begins to golden.
- Let it cool slightly before slicing. Then top with shredded lettuce.