|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|15 mins||20 mins||yes||easy|
Gone are the days of no birthday cakes! Our cupcake mix and @ketoanywhere are here to save the next special occasion!
This strawberry cream cake is light. fluffy, and so delicious it'll have your non-keto friends completely duped!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday cake mix
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup of water
- slices strawberries
- whipped cream
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- Prepare scotty's everyday cake mix per instructions
- Once dough is ready, split in between two small cake pans.
- Bake for 18 mins in the oven or until edges begin to brown.
- Let cool for a few minutes and carefully pop the cake out of the pan once a knife or toothpick come back clean.
- Cut each cake round in half and begin to layer whipped cream and strawberries. Repeat with each cake half.