Recipe by: @keto.food.diaries
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|20 mins||15 mins||yes||easy|
The next time you find yourself craving something "bad," give this delicious brick toast a try! This recipe is quick, easy, and most importantly super versatile! Don't have strawberries? Throw whatever toppings you have on hand and rest easy knowing this treat is keto and absolutely delicious!
- 1 loaf of Scotty's Everyday Keto Bread
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1 tbsp of melted butter
- 1 cup of a sweetener of your choice.
- 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 2 scoops of keto ice cream
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of dutch processed cocoa powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- pinch of xanthan gum
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F
- In a mixing bowl combine 1 egg, 1/2 cup almond milk, 1 tbsp melted butter, 1 tbsp sweetener of choice- I used lakanto.
- Cut out squares from the inside of your scotty's everyday loaf and dip into egg wash.
- Sprinkle soaked bread with remaining 3 tbsp of sweetener and 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon then toss into the oven for 10-15 mins.
- While bread is baking make your chocolate sauce: Over low heat mix 3/4 cup water, the remaining 3/4 cup sweetener, 1/2 cup dutch processed cocoa powder, 1 tsp vanilla extract, salt and xanthan gum.
- Plate bread and top with keto ice cream and berries. Add whip cream, chocolate sauce, and dig in!