Spicy Honey Pizza
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|15 mins||20 mins||yes||easy|
We love a good sweet and savory dish and @keto.wright does not disappoint with this recipe! It was just the right amount of sweet, savory, and spicy! Tons of flavor, low carb, and keto. There's nothing not to love about it!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday pizza crust mix
- mozzarella cheese
- pizza sauce
- genoa salami
- keto honey substitute
- hot habanero pepper sauce
- Preheat oven to 450° F
- Prepare the Scotty's Pizza Mix as directed.
- Thinly slice the mushrooms and leeks.
- Sautee the leaks in a pan with butter, but wait until after the pizza has been cooked to add them.
- Spread pizza sauce on your pizza crust and add toppings and a layer of cheese.
- To make the spicy honey sauce, mix a keto honey alternative with some habanero pepper sauce and stir until well combined.
- Add sauce prior to baking or right after baking.
- Bake until crust begins to golden, about 15-20 mins, and enjoy!