herb and cheese bread
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|10 mins||15 mins||yes||easy|
Like peanut butter and jelly, bread pairs beautifully with your fave keto spaghetti!
This herb and cheese bread has officially replaced any other breadstick or loaf we previously paired with zoodles.
The light taste of herb with the soft crunch of the cheese on the exterior of the loaf takes keto bread to the next level!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- 1/2 cup of parmesan
- 1 1/2 cups of cheddar
- 1 tsp of oregano
- 1 tsp of Italian seasoning
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- Preheat the oven to 400° F
- Prepare dough according to instructions.
- In a large bowl, mix dough with all of the ingredients until well combined.
- Place mixed dough into a greased loaf pan and bake for 15-18 minutes or until cheese has melted and begun to crisp.
- Let cool for 5 minutes prior to slicing. Then serve with your favorite keto friendly dish!