guilt-free pumpkin bread
Recipe by: @_dashofhappiness_
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|10 mins||20 mins||yes||easy|
Everyone should be able to enjoy baked goods, and @scottseveryday is here to bring back your favorite comfort food, without the carbs and gluten!
I was able to make this SUPER moist, delicious and guilt free pumpkin bread with their keto cupcake/cake mix. It was so easy! all i did was follow the cake mix instructions, add 15oz of canned pumpkin, mix and bake! It tasted like a regular pumpkin bread without the sugar and carbs. The texture was beyond amazing - fluffy, moist, sweet - all in one bite!
- 1 pack of Scotty's Everyday Cupcake + Cake Mix
- 15oz of canned pumpkin
- 6 tbs melted butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees
- Prepare cake mix following instruction on the package
- Add the pumpkin puree into a mixing bowl. Mix well
- Pour into a baking pan
- Bake for 20-25 min
- Let cool. Slice and enjoy!