|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|20 mins||25 mins||yes||easy|
If you haven’t tried the viral Grinder Salad Sandwich recipe yet, you need to give this a try immediately!! Now there is no excuse NOT to try this because you can’t find a low carb bread option because Scotty's Everyday mixes are the solution to that problem!!🙌🏻 This bread mix is so simple to make & the end result is a great tasting, crusty on the outside soft on the inside loaf of bread!! These mixes are zero net carbs, gluten free, & non GMO!! They contain no nut flours so no grainy texture there this is just an all around great bread option!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- red onion
- red wine vinegar
- olive oil
- italian seasoning
- Prepare scotty's everyday bread mix per instructions.
- Thinly slice lettuce and red onion and set aside.
- In a bowl mix the mayo, olive oil, red wine vinegar, italian seasoning, and garlic to taste. Once well combined toss in the lettuce, onion, and pepperoncini.
- Once the bread has rested, slice in half and layer meat on one side, cheese on the other, and place in the oven until cheese has melted.
- Place a generous serving of the grinder salad on one side and top with the other half of bread. Grab a grip of napkins, because you'll definitely need them, and enjoy!