fudgy pumpkin brownies
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly|
|10 mins||25 mins||yes|
I’ve officially caved and posted my first pumpkin recipe of the almost-fall season starring these fudgy pumpkin brownies!
- 1 pack of scotty's everyday keto fudge brownie mix
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Prepare the brownies according to the scotty's packaging.
- Fold in the pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice seasoning with the rest of the mixed ingredients.
- Place in a oven-safe baking dish and bake for 25 minutes or until brownies are to your desired texture.