frosted berry cobbler mug cake
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|2 mins||1 min||yes||easy|
Being so busy lately, I’ve been all about the quick and easy desserts. Not only does it need just a few ingredients, but I also don’t have to worry about cleaning my kitchen….a win-win.
- 3 tbsp of scotty’s keto cupcake & cake mix
- 1/4 cup mixed berries
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tbsp water
- Mix together cupcake mix and water in bottom of mug.
- Sprinkle berries over top.
- Microwave for about a minute and a half, checking in on it around a minute.
- Mix together protein mix with 1/2 tbsp water until combined and drizzle over the mug cake once it's done.