|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|120 mins||20 mins||yes||easy|
Sometimes simple is best and that's almost always the case with focaccia bread. While you can add a wide range of toppings to make your loaf unique, this rosemary and salty goodness is just enough to satisfy a craving or serve as a side.
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- 1 tbsp of monk fruit sweetener
- fresh rosemary
- sea salt flakes
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Prepare the scotty's everyday keto bread mix according to the package adding the monk fruit sweetener to the mix.
- Once the dough is ready to use, press into a well greased skillet or baking pan.
- Drizzle EVOO and sprinkle salt flakes onto dough.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until bread begins to golden.