|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|10 mins||5 mins||yes||easy|
Ever consider making flatbread with our pizza mix? @ketodashapri did but not a flatbread pizza. Instead, she paired it with her fave bulgogi dish!
To make a vegan dish you can simply add falafel or even do a veggie wrap. The possibilities are truly endless.
- 1 package of scotty's everyday pizza mix
- Prepare scotty's everyday pizza mix per instructions.
- Preheat a skillet on medium heat and lightly cover with oil
- Section out the dough into 10-12 balls, depending on what size you'd like your flatbread, and begin flattening them out between your palms or using a rolling pin.
- Gently place each flattened piece of dough into the skillet and allow to cook for about a minute. Brush the side facing you with a little oil before flipping.
- Repeat this process with leftover dough.