- scotty’s keto biscuit mix
- 12 oz frozen cauliflower
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tbs shredded mozzarella
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 scoop unflavored protein powder
- 3 tbs plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 2 tbsp bacon bits
- Prepare keto biscuits according to package instructions.
- Nuke cauliflower and garlic in the pressure cooker for 3 minutes, or just steam until super soft if you don’t have a pressure cooker
- Place eggs straight into the sous vide bath for 13 minutes @ 167F. When done, place in iced water.
- Blend the first 7 ingredients- not including the biscuits- for just a few seconds until smooth and slightly whipped.
- Place bacon bits in a jar, top with the eggs, then the cauliflower, and top with the chives.
- Serve with a scotty's biscuit and enjoy!