deep dish pizza
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|20 mins||25 mins||yes||easy|
Deep dish pizza is one of those love hate type of foods. It's 100% loveable, in fact, too loveable. So much so that when you go to eat some you devour it and feel so sick you can't imagine yourself ever wanting it again...just me?
Feel less of that bloating and more of that yummy goodness with this keto and gluten free deep dish pizza.
- 1 package of scotty's everyday pizza crust mix
- pizza sauce of choice
- black olives
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- Prepare scotty's everyday pizza crust mix per instructions.
- Lightly coat a cast iron skillet with oliive oil and evenly spread dough across the pan.
- Place a layer of cheese onto the dough and lay out your toppings. I used meatballs, pepperoni, and olives but you can use whatever you'd like!
- After you've added your toppings, add another layer of cheese and begin adding a generous layer of pizza sauce to top it off.
- Finish this up by tossing it into the oven for about 20-25 minutes or until crust begins to crisp.