cranberry keto cupcakes
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|5 mins||12 mins||yes||easy|
Need to add some holiday pizzazz to your vanilla cupcakes? Cranberry sauce is the way to go. And if you’re looking for a mix that’s for everyone - Scotty's Everyday Keto Cupcake/Cake Mix is my go to! With zero net carbs, gluten and nut-flour free - you seriously cannot go wrong!
- scotty's everyday cupcake & cake mix
- cranberry sauce
- frosting of choice
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Prepare cupcake mix as instructed on the package and evenly distribute on the muffin pan.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until the edges golden.
- Once the cupcakes have cooled, lightly push down on the middle of the cupcake and place the cranberry sauce inside.
- Top with your favorite frosting, I'm using a cinnamon vanilla frosting, and enjoy.