coffee cake blueberry muffins
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|15 mins||25 mins||yes||easy|
We've got another recipe that brings you the best of both worlds, blueberry muffins with the sweet crumble of coffee cake to top it off!
@the.ketoish.mama really hit the spot with this sweet treat!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday cupcake mix
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar-free sweetener
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Prepare scotty's everyday cupcake mix per instructions and fold in the blueberries.
- Line a muffin pan with parchment paper cups and pour batter evenly throughout.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl. Mix until evenly combined and crumbs have formed.
- Sprinkle crumbs evenly over the batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Allow to cool. ENJOY!