|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|120 mins||15 mins||yes||easy|
Just because March has come and gone does NOT mean these cloverleaf rolls should go too!
These fluffy and perfectly buttered rolls are so good, they'll have you going back for seconds...maybe even thirds. Third time's a charm though right?!
Did I mention they're also gluten free, have 0 net carbs and contain no nut flours? Is this real life?!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Prepare dough according to package instructions..
- After preparing dough, let rise for an hour at room temperature.
- Divide dough into 12 pieces, then divide each of those 12 pieces in three balls of rolled dough.
- Dip each rolled ball of dough into the melted butter and then clump together into a single roll. Then let rise for an additional 45 mins to an hour.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until edges begin to golden.