cinnamon sugar swirl cupcakes
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|10 mins||30 min||yes||easy|
Something about a good cinnamon sugar swirl just makes our day SO much better! 💙 Happy baking!
- 1 package of scotty’s keto cupcake & cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
sugar swirl ingredients:
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Prepare cupcake batter according to package directions
- Spoon half of the cupcake batter into a cupcake liner.
- Add 1 tsp of brown sugar swirl mixture and swirl it into the batter.
- Add the other half of the cupcake batter on top.
- Repeat for the rest of the cupcakes and bake for 30 mins.
- Add your favorite homemade or store-bought vanilla icing and sprinkle with cinnamon.