cinnamon streusel muffins
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|10 mins||22 min||yes||easy|
Imagine waking up to the aroma of freshly baked cinnamon streusel muffins wafting through your kitchen. The best part? These mouthwatering muffins are not only delicious but also low-carb and keto-friendly.
Break one of these keto-friendly cinnamon streusel muffins open, and you'll discover a fluffy, moist interior with pockets of cinnamon flavor. The streusel topping adds a delightful crunch that contrasts beautifully with the softness of the muffin.
- 1 package of scotty’s keto cupcake & cake mix
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 cup Allulose
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Prepare the batch of cupcakes according to the instructions on the scotty's packaging.
- In a seperate bowl, mix the ingredients listed and sprinkle over the cupcakes.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes and enjoy.