chocolate syrup cupcakes
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|10 mins||15 mins||yes||medium|
Where are all of our chocolate lovers? This recipe is next level and you're definitely going to want to give this one a try!
@realfoodwithgratitude not only threw some chocolate chips into her cupcake and cake mix, but she filled her cupcakes with chocolate syrup! You bite into a fluffy, low carb and chocolatey cupcake and get all the flavor without any of the carbs or gluten!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday cupcake mix
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Prepare scotty's everyday cupcake mix per instructions.
- Once the dough is prepare fold in the chocolate chips.
- Once well combined, place chocolate chip cupcake dough into a muffin pan and bake for 15 minutes or until the tops of the cupcakes begin to golden.
- Once cupcakes are done set aside to cool and prepare to fill them with chocolate syrup. You can either cut a small hole out of the top and spoon fill, or fill a pastry bag with chocolate syrup, poke a hole into the cupcake and fill with the pastry bag. Either way works and will come out delicious!
- Repeat the filling process with the rest of the cupcakes and enjoy!