chocolate peppermint waffles
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|10 mins||3-5 min||yes||easy|
Whether it's for the holidays or for a random feel good Tuesday morning, you're going to want to try these chocolate peppermint waffles!
They're quick and easy, simply mix up your ingredients in a bowl, pour it onto the waffle maker, and voila! Bon Appétit
- 1/2 cup of scotty’s keto pancake & waffle mix
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermint
- In a bowl, mix scotty’s keto pancake & waffle mix, eggs, and water.
- Add cocoa powder and peppermint extract to the batter. Mix until the batter is smooth.
- Add crushed peppermint and fold in lightly.
- Follow waffle manufacturer instructions to preheat and spray with non-stick spray.
- Cook for about 3 minutes until the waffle is fully cooked.
- Serve with crushed peppermint, mini marshmallows, and preferred keto syrup