chocolate covered cake balls
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|70 mins||0 min||yes||easy|
Being so busy lately, I’ve been all about the quick and easy desserts. Not only does it need just a few ingredients, but I also don’t have to worry about cleaning my kitchen….a win-win.
- 1 package scotty's everyday cake mix
- 1 scoop of your favorite protein powder
- 1/2 cup grass-fed melted butter
- 1/4 cup full-fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, add all of your ingredients. Stir together until a cookie dough texture forms.
- Roll into balls and place in the freezer.
- While the cake balls are hardening, melt 1/2 cup of dairy-free chocolate.
- Once the cake calls have hardened, dip them halfway (or all the way) in the chocolate.
- Top with sprinkles and enjoy