cheese & pepperoni stuffed sweet rolls
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|120 mins||25 mins||yes||easy|
This gave me all the Hawaiian sweet roll vibes I've been craving lately. My daughter asked for stuffed pizza rolls... so, I rolled with it and here we are - cheese and pepperoni stuffed, buttery sweet rolls.
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- 1 cup of french vanilla creamer
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 ¼ tsp active dry yeast
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- 20 drops condensed caramel milk
- 1/4 cup allulose
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- Preheat the oven to 375° F
- Prepare scotty's everyday bread mix per instructions.
- In a small bowl, combine warm milk, water and yeast. Stir until yeast dissolves.
- Add olive oil and condensed milk concentrate to the liquid mixture.
- In your mixing bowl, add bread mix, allulose and liquid mixture. Mix until there are no more lumps.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 2 hours.
- Remove plastic wrap and divide dough into 6 equal parts. Stuff each roll with cheese and pepperoni.
- Toss stuffed rolls in almond flour mixed with pizza seasoning, top with some butter
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and enjoy!