burst tomato burrata dip
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|20 mins||25 mins||yes||easy|
Serve this Burst Tomato Burrata Dip with the perfect keto toast using Scotty's Everyday keto bread mix! This combo is seriously so delicious. It’s the perfect appetizer, but so good that I ate a double serving of this as my entire dinner!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- 1 ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 2 oz garlic and herb gournay cheese
- ⅛ tsp monkfruit sweetener
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbs chopped fresh parsley
- 1 ball of burrata (or more)
- Pepper to top
- Prepare scotty's everyday bread mix per instructions. Once cooled, cut into thin slices and toast until crisp.
- Toss cherry tomatoes in olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and top with the garlic and herb cheese.
- Roast at 400F for 25-30 minutes until the tomatoes are burst and soft.
- Toss with the parsley, top with the burrata, drizzle more olive oil and top with black pepper.
- Serve with your toasted Scotty's bread and enjoy!