buffalo chicken dip pizza
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|40 mins||30 mins||yes||easy|
Make sure you're sitting down because I don't think you're ready for this magical combo.
Buffalo chicken dip...PIZZA! As if these two things weren't delicious enough on their own, throw in a pack of our pizza mix and you have yourself a new favorite keto dish!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday pizza mix
- 1 cup of shredded chicken
- 3 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- frank's red hot buffalo sauce
- sir kensington's ranch
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp of italian herb seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Prep dough as instructed. Roll out onto a greased pizza pan or baking sheet, and bake for 15 mins.
- While the dough is in the oven, combine your shredded chicken, 1.5 cups of cheese, buffalo sauce, and ranch. Then heat in a medium skillet until cheese is melted and ingredients are well combined.
- Once the dough has baked on it's own for 15 mins, add your buffalo chicken dip, top with the remainder of the cheese, and bake for another 10-15 mins.