|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|10 mins||15 mins||yes||easy|
TikTok made us do it... well TikTok made @keto.risa do it which made us want to try out this recipe as well!
This is one of those, "how have I not tried this before," type of moments and you'll probably never make a breakfast sandwich any other way!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 avocado
- sliced ham
- sliced cheese
- Prepare scotty's everyday bread according to instructions.
- Slice avocado in half, scoop out of the peel and cut into thin slices.
- Fan out the avocado slices and then begin to curl one side into the other adjusting pieces as you see fit. Then top with salt and pepper.
- Whisk the two eggs with salt and pepper and place in a small frying pan.
- Cut up the cabbage and mix some kewpie Mayo and sriracha sauce
- Once the eggs have a minute or so left to cook place the buns face down onto the eggs in the pan.
- By now the buns will have cooked onto the eggs, flip the egg and buns over as one.
- Place your ham and cheese on the egg and fold sides in. Then fold one bun over onto the other.
- Serve with avocado roses and enjoy.