biscuits and honey
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|15 mins||12 mins||yes||easy|
There aren’t many things better in this world than a fresh, flaky biscuit with warm local honey!
These 0g net carb biscuits are just the thing to get your day started! The biscuits were so easy to make and came out lite, flaky, and irresistible!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday biscuit mix
- 8 tbsp (very) cold butter
- 3/4 cup cold water
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- Add the biscuit mix to a large bowl. Cut your cold butter into pea sized pieces and add them to the biscuit mix.
- Stir with a fork to incorporate butter into the mix. Pour in your cold water and mix until combined.
- When the dough starts to come together, place it on a greased baking sheet. Start to form dough into a 4 X 10 rectangle.
- Once formed, fold in half longways and reshape into your 4 x 10 rectangle. You may have to do this a few times to get a good consistency.
- Using a biscuit cutter (or a mason jar lid in my case) cut out your biscuits and rearrange on your greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until slightly golden. Once the biscuits are done baking, enjoy them with some warm honey!