BBQ biscuit cups
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|15 mins||12 mins||yes||easy|
The simple dish you didn't know you needed in your life, BBQ biscuit cups. These keto and gluten free savory bites are perfect for any get together, movie night, or even just a quick weekday meal! If you end up having leftovers, which isn't likely, store these cups of deliciousness in an airtight container and pop them in the oven to reheat.
- 1 package of scotty's everyday biscuit mix
- 1 pound of ground meat
- 1 tbsp minced onion
- 3/4 cup sugar free BBQ sauce
- shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- In a medium skillet, cook ground meat until browned. Then drain grease once the meat is fully cooked.
- Add minced onion and BBQ sauce until well combined.
- Prepare biscuit mix as package states. Once the dough is ready spray a muffin tin with oil before placing dough
- Press dough on the bottom and up the sides for each cup, then take your meat mixture and fill cups.
- Top with cheddar cheese and bake at 400° for 12 minutes.