banh mi sub
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|120 mins||25 mins||yes||easy|
You guys know my LOVE for banh mi, so anytime I can try to make it low carb, I will! I thought I’d try making some baguettes and then stuffing it with banh mi fixings.
I like my baguettes with barely any bread, so I scooped out the inside and kept the bread to dip into pate later! You can also make bread pudding with it later on!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- Vietnamese meatloaf
- Kewpie Mayo
- Maggi sauce
- sliced cucumbers
- pickled daikon and carrots
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Prepare scotty's everyday bread mix per instructions.
- cut 4 slices of the Vietnamese meatloaf in half. These have some carbs in them so you can’t go crazy with it if you're trying to make this keto friendly! An alternative is marinating some pork keto style and using that instread.
- Spread pate on the other side of the baguette and continue adding toppings.
- Add the mayo and sriracha, loses it up and dig in!