banh mi pizza
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|60 mins||30 mins||yes||easy|
Just when you think you've seen all the possible pizza combinations ...think again!
@ketocoffeeandlipstick's banh mi pizza is NEXT LEVEL! It takes the traditional Vietnamese banh mi ingredients and rather than laying them in the middle of a freshly baked french roll, you throw it on top of a our prepared bread mix!
To make turn this recipe into a quick midweek meal, grab a few banh mi's from your local Vietnamese deli and throw the toppings onto scotty's everyday bread mix!
Thank us later.
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- 1/4 cup of grilled pork
- 1/4 cup of air fried pork belly
- 1/4 cup of pickled radish & carrots
- japanese mayo
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Prep dough as instructed and press into a greased pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Bake pizza dough for 15 mins at 375° F. Brush dough with mayo and paté (optional),
- Once the dough has baked on it's own for 15 mins, add your banh mi toppings and bake for another 10-15 mins.
- Top with mayo, or sauce of your choice. I used Kewpie Mayo.