|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|120 mins||15 mins||yes||easy|
Set up shop in your kitchen and challenge your local deli with this homemade keto banh mi!
This delicious sandwich is light, tasty, and can be filled with a variety of toppings. As long as you include the pickled veggies and cilantro, you're in for a treat!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- apple cider vinegar
- liver pate
- Prepare dough according to instructions.
- While bread rises, cut radishes and carrots, and submerge in apple cider vinegar with a dash of salt. Store in an air tight container.
- Once the bread is ready to bake, shape into small sub rolls and toss into the oven.
- When the bread is done baking slice in half, lightly spread butter on both side, and place on heated skillet to toast.
- Spread liver pate as the base and stack all other ingredients on top.