|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|120 mins||20 mins||yes||easy|
Bagels have been on my mind for way too long! Thanks to scotty's everyday we have a bread mix that's baked with yeast to give it all the doughy vibes I've missed since avoiding gluten. Definitely a must try if you're living that keto, gluten free lifestyle or searching for a nut-free, low carb bread alternative.
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Prepare scotty's everyday bread mix per instructions.
- Divide into equal parts, then roll them into a rope.
- Shape them into circles into a donut pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Before serving slice in half and toast in an air fryer or toaster.