bacon and sweet corn pancakes
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|10 mins||3-5 min||yes||easy|
Craving something sweet and savory? Look no further! These bacon and sweet corn pancakes will satisfy that craving, hard to believe they're keto!
- 1 pack of scotty’s keto pancake & waffle mix
- 3 bacon
- brown sugar
- sweet corn
- In a small frying pan, cook bacon with a bit of butter and brown sugar. Let the bacon crisp up so you can crumble it afterwards.
- Once the bacon is cooked, set aside in a strainer to get rid of most of the grease. Separate a small bit of bacon to top your pancakes later!
- Mix your pancake mix per direction then add your candied bacon, corn and mix it all together!
- Cook pancakes as normal and top with extra candied bacon and maple syrup!