strawberry cheesecake biscuits
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly|
|10 mins||20 mins||yes|
These are just a super easy and keto friendly recipe that doesn’t require to many steps and it’s just AMAZING!
ingredients for biscuit mix:
- 1 package Scotty's Everyday Keto Biscuit Mix
- 1 stick of butter - grass fed preferably
- 3/4 cup of cold water
- 1/3 cup of stevia or alullose
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract Cheesecake Filling
- 1/2 cup of strawberries for topping
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of stevia or alullose
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- Mix the Scotty's Everyday Keto Biscuit Mix with stevia and then add the butter, vanilla extract and water.
- Mix well with a fork or your hand.
- For the cheesecake filling mix all the ingredients and set aside.
- Create 12 balls with the dough and fill each ball with the cream cheese filling and try to close them carefully with your hands.
- Bake for 15-22 minutes. Let cool, top with strawberries, and ENJOY!