Low Carb Pizza Dough
The Scotty's Everyday Team
Low Carb Pizza
Ready to reintroduce pizza into your life? This time without the added carbs, nut flours, or cauliflower? This Scotty's Everyday keto pizza dough tastes just like the real thing, with that perfect golden crust. One bag of Scotty's Everyday pizza crust mix creates two 10-12 inch pizzas. Mamma mia!
What you'll need:
1 Bag of Scotty's Everyday Pizza Crust Mix
4 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 packet (2 1/4 teaspoons) active dry yeast
3/4 cup of warm water (95 °F - 110 °F)
Pizza toppings of your choosing!
1. In a small bowl, combine warm water and yeast. Stir gently until yeast fully dissolves.
2. Add 3 Tbsp. of the olive oil to the liquid mixture.
3. In a new bowl, empty the pizza crust mix.
4. Add liquid mixture to pizza crust mix and mix for 2 minutes with a spoon or a stand mixer with paddle attachment at medium speed, stopping once to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
5. Dough should contain no lumps.
6. Scrape sides of bowl with greased silicone spatula. Form the dough into a large ball inside the bowl.
7. Loosely cover with greased plastic wrap or parchment paper and allow dough to rise for 60 minutes in a warm place.
8. Remove dough from bowl and place onto a greased 14” pizza pan. Roll or press dough out to fit the pan.
9. Brush the crust with remaining 1 Tbsp. olive oil.
10. Top with your favorite pizza toppings.
11. Bake in a preheated 400 °F oven for 12 - 15 minutes until edges and bottom are browned.
12. Cool for 5 minutes before slicing.