Amanda Eats Keto
Low Carb Cinnamon Rolls
We’re pretty sure it doesn’t get better than low carb cinnamon rolls—just in time for Valentine’s Day! We can thank @amandaeatsketo for this one. Ooey, gooey keto glaze made from confectioners erythritol and low carb milk glistens atop the warm cinnamon rolls you can’t wait to pull apart. This recipe goes in the oven for about 25 minutes and comes out smelling like a cinnamon dream!
What you'll need:
1 package Scotty’s Everyday Bread mix
1 ¼ warm water
1 teaspoon honey
1 packet yeast
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
Cinnamon and sweetener mix
1/3 cup confectioners erythritol
2 Tbsp milk
1. Add the honey to 1 ¼ cup warm water and then add the yeast and let sit for 5 minutes.
2. Add the oil and then add the yeast mixture to the bread mix in a stand mixer and mix for 2 minutes.
3. Add bread to a greased bowl and cover with greased plastic wrap.
4. After one hour turn out the dough onto the greased plastic wrap and then add another greased plastic wrap on top and flatten it out into a rectangle.
5. Remove top plastic and brush on butter and liberally cover with cinnamon sweetener mix.
6. Using the underneath plastic, roll up the dough lengthwise Into a roll.
7. Grease your hands up with butter or oil and then using a sharp knife slice every inch.
8. Place into greased 9-10 inch round cake pan. Should make 8-10 rolls. Cover with greased plastic wrap and let rise another hour. (Toward the end, preheat the oven to 350 °F.)
9. Uncover and bake on 350°F for 25 minutes.
Mix the sweetener and milk and pour over cinnamon rolls. Can double if more glaze is desired.