The Scotty's Everyday Team
Low Carb Dinner Rolls
Why stop at bread? There’s a lot more you can do with our keto bread mix, like these warm and comforting low-carb dinner rolls. Feel great about serving these to your family—they’re gluten-free and go with anything. With just a slight modification to the Scotty’s Everyday bread baking instructions, you can have buttery dinner rolls for everyday occasions.
What you'll need:
1 ¼ cup of warm water (approx. 110 °F)
1 packet (2 1/4 teaspoons) active dry yeast
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1. In a small bowl, combine warm water and yeast until yeast fully dissolves.
2. Add olive oil to the liquid mixture.
3. In a new bowl, empty the bread mix.
4. Add liquid mixture to bread mix and mix for 2 minutes at medium speed, stopping once to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl. Batter should be thick and contain no lumps.
5. Spoon 14 even portions of dough into well-greased muffin tins.
7. Loosely cover with greased plastic wrap or parchment paper and let rise for 2 hours at room temperature. (Towards the end, preheat your oven to 375 °F.)
8. Remove plastic wrap or parchment paper and transfer to preheated oven. Bake for 10-12 minutes and let cool before slicing.