Makes two 10-12" inch pizzas
What you'll need:
1 cup of warm water (approx. 110F)
1 packet (2 1/4 teaspoons) active dry yeast
Olive oil release spray
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Favorite pizza toppings
- Preheat oven to 425F
- In a small bowl, combine warm water and yeast. Mix until yeast fully dissolves. Add 2 Tbsp olive oil (liquid mixture)
- Empty entire contents of dry mix into a bowl
- Add "liquid mixture" to dry mix. Mix for 2 min at medium speed, stopping once to scrape the sides of the bowl. Dough should be thick and contain no lumps.
- Create a ball of dough in the bottom of the bowl and allow to rise for 20 minutes.
- Split dough into two equal portions
- With fingers sprayed with olive oil release spray, genty press each into two 10-12", even thickness circles (depending on desired thickness) on well greased pizza pans
- Allow dough to rise another 15 minutes.
- Brush each with 1/2 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil. Salt and seaon dough as desired.
- Top with pizza sauce and your favorite toppings
- Place in a preheated 425F oven
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until bottom of crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before cutting.