Cheesy pepperoni breadsticks
|prep time||bake time||keto-friendly||difficulty level|
|10 mins||15 mins||yes||easy|
If you needed an excuse to eat pizza, here it is... cheesy pepperoni breadsticks.
Once you've prepared your dough, pop these in the oven to bake for 15 minutes, get out your fav dipping sauce, and voila! You have yourself some cheesy low carb goodness!
- 1 package of scotty's everyday bread mix
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 a stick of butter
- fresh or dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Prepare the bread mix according to the package.
- Once the dough is ready to use, shape into a loaf and bake.
- Prepare the garlic butter while bread is baking. Mix finely chopped garlic clove with 1/2 tsp of fresh or dried parsley and melted butter. Feel free to adjust measurements here to your liking.
- After the bread is done, let it cool for a couple of minutes and then slice in half.
- Once sliced, spread the garlic herb butter on both sides of the bread. Then top with mozzarella, parmesan, and pepperoni.
- Pop back into the oven for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.